pydo isn't your cup of tea, maybe one of the other free task managers
fits the bill:
- Buku: Store and manage your bookmarks from the command line.
- CommitTasks: Combination between git commit and todo list.
- Eureka: CLI tool to input and store ideas without leaving the terminal.
- Ff: A distributed note taker and task manager.
- git-pending: Git plugin to list TODO, FIXME, TESTME, DOCME comments in a repository.
- Org mode: Notes and todo lists powered by an Emacs based plain-text system.
- Smos: Purely functional semantic tree-based editor (similar to [Org mode]).
- Taskbook: Tasks, boards & notes for the command-line habitat.
- Taskell: Command line Kanban board / task management.
- Taskwarrior: Command line task management.
- Tasklite: Command line tool built with Haskell and SQLite.
- Toodles: Project management from the TODO's in your codebase.
- Tracli: Command line app that tracks your time.
- Ultralist: Open source task management system for the command line.
- Unfog: A simple CLI task and time manager.
- Yokadi: Command line oriented, SQLite powered todo list.
- Eagle: Minimalistic todo app for command line.
Last update: 2020-07-02