11th November 2022
New: Introduce MDFormat.
MDFormat is an opinionated Markdown formatter that can be used to enforce a consistent style in Markdown files. Mdformat is a Unix-style command-line tool as well as a Python library.
The features/opinions of the formatter include:
- Consistent indentation and whitespace across the board
- Always use ATX style headings
- Move all link references to the bottom of the document (sorted by label)
- Reformat indented code blocks as fenced code blocks
- Use 1. as the ordered list marker if possible, also for noninitial list items.
It's based on the
markdown-it-pyMarkdown parser, which is a Python implementation of
New: Introduce GrapheneOS.
GrapheneOS is a private and secure mobile operating system with Android app compatibility. Developed as a non-profit open source project.
New: Introduce Redox.
Redox is an awesome Do It Yourself mechanical keyboard
Last update: 2022-11-12