3rd Week of 2021
Correction: Remove murmur from the installation steps.
It seems it's the default for the new versions
- New: Name the pros and cons of using the library.
- New: Explain how to create bidirectional relationship between entities.
- New: Explain how to insert, update, select data.
- New: Explain how to join tables.
- New: Give examples on joins for each relationship type.
- New: Solve the autoincrementation not working bug.
- New: Add remote work tips.
- New: Introduce lazy loading implementation paradigm with python.
- New: Explain how to lazy load pydantic objects.
Last update: 2021-03-18