4th March 2021
Infrastructure as Code⚑
Correction: Suggest version 0.8.0 until issue is solved.
Newer versions have a bug that makes impossible to use helm_git with a repository that contains just one chart in the root of the git repository.
Correction: Add warning that helm 2 support is dropped.
If you want to use the helm chart above 11.1.7 you need to use helm 3.
Humans cycle through two types of sleep in a regular pattern throughout the night with a period of 90 minutes. They were called non-rapid eye movement (NREM) and rapid eye movement (REM).
I answer the questions:
- What is the period of the REM/NREM cycle?
- What happens to your body in REM and NREM phases?
- How does the ratio of REM/NREM changes throughout the night? with a possible explanation.
- Why sleeping 6 hours can make you loose up to 90% of your REM or NREM phases?
New: Explain sleeping time and sense distortions.
Answer the questions:
- Why time feels longer in our dreams?
- How do we loose awareness of the outside world when sleeping?
New: Describe navigation objects used in plugins.
Explain how to use the Page, Section, and SectionPage objects.
Correction: You need to edit the nav in the on_nav and not in the on_files event.
Even though it seems more easy to create the nav structure in the
on_filesevent, by editing the
navdictionary of the
configobject, there is no way of returning the
configobject in that event, so we're forced to do it in this event.
- New: Add mark1626 digital garden article on origamis.