29th January 2021
- New: Explain how to check if a loop ends completely.
- New: Explain how to merge lists and dictionaries.
- New: Explain how to create your own exceptions.
- New: Explain how to set cookies and headers in responses.
New: Explain how to generate your own attributes.
We earlier used lazy_attribute but if you want to use Faker inside the attribute definition, you're going to have a bad time. The new solution uses the creation of custom Fake providers.
New: Explain how to create your own provider.
Useful to generate custom objects for testing purposes.
- New: Warn on the lack of TypeDict support.
- New: Introduce the requests python library.
New: Add note to test arq.
arq is a similar library that can be better.
- New: Add links on how to use as a library.
- Correction: Correct the git repository link.
- Correction: Correct the description of the transaction to be beancount compatible.
Last update: 2021-03-19