January of 2021
- New: Explain how to ignore errors.
- New: Explain how to check if a loop ends completely.
- New: Explain how to merge lists and dictionaries.
- New: Explain how to create your own exceptions.
- New: Explain how to set cookies and headers in responses.
Correction: Remove murmur from the installation steps.
It seems it's the default for the new versions
New: Explain how to generate your own attributes.
We earlier used lazy_attribute but if you want to use Faker inside the attribute definition, you're going to have a bad time. The new solution uses the creation of custom Fake providers.
New: Explain how to create your own provider.
Useful to generate custom objects for testing purposes.
- Correction: Explain how to show the message in custom exceptions.
- New: Explain how to import a module or object from within a python program.
New: Introduce the pexpect python library.
A pure Python module for spawning child applications; controlling them; and responding to expected patterns in their output. Pexpect works like Don Libes’ Expect. Pexpect allows your script to spawn a child application and control it as if a human were typing commands.
New: Introduce the tui python library.
Useful to build text-based user interfaces, it allows the creation of intelligent prompts, dialogs, and full screen ncurses-like applications.
New: Explain how to initialize attributes.
Use validators to initialize attributes
New: Name the pros and cons of using the library.
- New: Explain how to create bidirectional relationship between entities.
- New: Warn on the lack of TypeDict support.
- New: Explain how to insert, update, select data.
- New: Explain how to join tables.
New: Introduce tui python library.
questionary is a Python library for effortlessly building pretty command line interfaces. It makes it very easy to query your user for input.
- New: Introduce the requests python library.
New: Add note to test arq.
arq is a similar library that can be better.
- New: Give examples on joins for each relationship type.
- New: Solve the autoincrementation not working bug.
- New: Explain my accounting automation workflow.
- New: Introduce the cli double entry accounting program.
- New: Add links on how to use as a library.
- Correction: Correct the git repository link.
- New: Introduce the mobile double entry accounting application.
- Correction: Correct the description of the transaction to be beancount compatible.
- New: Add remote work tips.
- New: Introduce lazy loading implementation paradigm with python.
- New: Explain how to lazy load pydantic objects.