45th Week of 2020
- New: Update information on active projects.
New: Introduce the alex linter.
Alex helps you find gender favoring, polarizing, race related, religion inconsiderate, or other unequal phrasing in text.
New: Introduce the markdownlint linter.
markdownlint is A linter for Markdown files.
New: Introduce proselint linter.
Proselint is another linter for prose.
feat(write-good) introduce the write-good linter
write-good is a naive linter for English prose.
- New: Explain how to debug failing cookiecutter tests.
- Correction: Add email to the generated ssh snippet.
New: Explain how to make multiline code look clean.
textwrap.dedent()to define variables that require multiline strings
New: Introduce dash and dash-leaflet.
Explain how to initiate dash and how to create a map with dash-leaflet
Correction: Change the order of the layers.
Openstreetmaps is more clear than the IGN, so the waypoints are better seen
- New: Create ALEToggleFixer command to enable/disable fixers.
- New: Make fugitive commit workflow more user friendly.
- Correction: Add movement mappings for the commit message window.
- New: Explain the guidelines and tools I use for writing.
Last update: 2021-03-27