41st Week of 2020
- Reorganization: Split CI documents into their own pages.
New: Introduce flakeheaven python linter.
Flakehell is a Flake8 wrapper to make it cool.
- New: Explain how to use a default configuration for all your templates.
- Improvement: Add references on why is not easy to update cookiecutter templates.
New: Introduce cruft tool to manage cookiecutter templates.
cruft allows you to maintain all the necessary boilerplate for packaging and building projects separate from the code you intentionally write. Fully compatible with existing Cookiecutter templates.
- New: Explain how to use marks to group the tests.
- New: Explain how to test error raising with pytest.
New: Introduce the passpy library.
passpy a platform independent library and cli that is compatible with ZX2C4's pass.
- Correction: Explain how to remove all pip packages from a virtualenv.
Last update: 2022-04-29