35th Week of 2020
- Correction: Explain how to use alembic from a python scripts and not.
- New: Explain how to accept options from environmental variables and how to handle contexts.
- Correction: Add note on capturing stderr and stdout with caplog instead of click methods.
- New: Introduce the boolean options and variadic arguments.
- New: Improve the definition of objects with multiple types with TypeVar.
- New: Introduce the deepdiff library.
- New: Explain how to populate the faker fixture with random seeds.
- New: Document the capsys, caplog and tmpdir builtin fixtures.
- New: Add freezegun fixture.
Domain Driven Design⚑
- New: Warn about the definition of attributes created by the ORMs.
New: Add more steps.
- Quick tempo running man
- Quick tempo T-Step
- Francis T-Step
- Sacco kicks
Last update: 2021-03-19