November of 2020
- New: Update information on active projects.
Infrastructure as Code⚑
- New: Introduce helm-git to install charts directly from git repositories.
- New: Explain jobs, cronjobs and how to monitor them with prometheus.
- New: Explain how to debug cronjob logs.
- New: Add kubectl command cheatsheet.
New: Introduce the alex linter.
Alex helps you find gender favoring, polarizing, race related, religion inconsiderate, or other unequal phrasing in text.
New: Explain how to skip one line.
- New: Add yamlfix formatter.
New: Introduce the markdownlint linter.
markdownlint is A linter for Markdown files.
New: Introduce proselint linter.
Proselint is another linter for prose.
feat(write-good) introduce the write-good linter
write-good is a naive linter for English prose.
- New: Explain how to debug failing cookiecutter tests.
- Correction: Add email to the generated ssh snippet.
New: Explain how to make multiline code look clean.
textwrap.dedent()to define variables that require multiline strings
New: Explain how to play a file inside python.
- New: Explain how to save a python object to a string using ruamel parser.
New: Introduce dash and dash-leaflet.
Explain how to initiate dash and how to create a map with dash-leaflet
- New: Explain how to use folium, change tileset and load data.
Correction: Change the order of the layers.
Openstreetmaps is more clear than the IGN, so the waypoints are better seen
- New: Introduce text to speech python library.
- New: Explain the benefits of sleep, the consequences of lack of sleep and the physiological effects of sleep including the circadian rhythm and what is melatonin.
- New: Explain sleep pressure, caffeine and the relationship with the circadian rhythm.
- Correction: Correct meditation navigation element.
- New: Create ALEToggleFixer command to enable/disable fixers.
- New: Make fugitive commit workflow more user friendly.
- Correction: Add movement mappings for the commit message window.
- New: Explain how to use YouCompleteMe to complete prose.
- Correction: Explain how to limit the autosuggestion results to one when writing prose.
- New: Explain how to search synonyms inside vim.
- Correction: Improve the environment to write commits with more bindings and restoring bindings once you close the message.
- New: Explain the guidelines and tools I use for writing.
- New: Define meditation and it's types.
- Correction: Explain how to get started.
- Correction: References between articles.