October of 2020
- Reorganization: Split CI documents into their own pages.
- Improvement: Add git link.
Correction: Configure black to process long lines.
--experimental-string-procesingflag to process long lines.
New: Introduce flakeheaven python linter.
Flakehell is a Flake8 wrapper to make it cool.
Improvement: Annotate the slowness of the bandit tests in pre-commit.
- New: Explain how to use a default configuration for all your templates.
- Improvement: Add references on why is not easy to update cookiecutter templates.
New: Introduce cruft tool to manage cookiecutter templates.
- New: Explain how to find a metric name.
New: Add statistical analysis on instance sizes using prometheus metrics.
Explain how to configure prometheus to automatically check if your instances are of the correct size and which are your bottlenecks.
- New: Introduce the python docstrings.
New: Add python snippets article.
Includes the generation of OpenSSH keys with the cryptography library
Improvement: Correct typo in the generation of ssh keys.
New: Improve arguments documentation.
- Add example on how to use variadic arguments.
- Explain how to use File and Path click arguments
- New: Explain how to save the fixtures into a separate file.
- New: Explain the different parametrization options. Introduce the awesome pytest-cases.
- New: Explain how to use marks to group the tests.
- New: Explain how to test error raising with pytest.
- Improvement: Solve W0621 Redefining name %r from outer scope (line %s) error.
New: Introduce the mkdocstrings library.
New: Introduce the passpy library.
- New: Introduce pydantic with it's models and types.
- New: Explain how validators work.
- New: Explain how to export the models.
- New: Explain how to validate functions and use the mypy plugin.
- New: Explain how to initialize empty iterables on attributes.
- New: Introduce pypika.
- New: Introduce yoyo database migration tool.
- New: Explain how to do yoyo table relationships.
- New: Introduce the sql data types.
- New: Introduce haproxy and how to do a reverse proxy with it.
- New: Introduce zfs and some basic commands.
- New: Evaluate the different solutions to programmatically interact with databases.
- Correction: Remove xkcd image.
- Reorganization: Extract type hints to it's own file.
New: Bump material version to 6.0.2.
Also take the chance to move images directory to img
Correction: Correct repository pattern images path.
- Correction: Correct image paths.
- Correction: Add note on the flexibility of query builders.
- Correction: Remove type hints from python code styling.
- New: Explain the use of Generic typing.
- Correction: Correct domain driven design image path.
- Correction: Remove broken links.
- New: Explain how to make your python packages mypy compliant.
- Correction: Explain how to remove all pip packages from a virtualenv.
- Correction: Discourage the use of pip-tools in the CI.