October of 2020
- Reorganization: Split CI documents into their own pages.
- Improvement: Add git link.
Correction: Configure black to process long lines.
--experimental-string-procesingflag to process long lines.
New: Introduce flakeheaven python linter.
Flakehell is a Flake8 wrapper to make it cool.
Improvement: Annotate the slowness of the bandit tests in pre-commit.
- New: Explain how to use a default configuration for all your templates.
- Improvement: Add references on why is not easy to update cookiecutter templates.
New: Introduce cruft tool to manage cookiecutter templates.
cruft allows you to maintain all the necessary boilerplate for packaging and building projects separate from the code you intentionally write. Fully compatible with existing Cookiecutter templates.
- New: Explain how to find a metric name.
New: Add statistical analysis on instance sizes using prometheus metrics.
Explain how to configure prometheus to automatically check if your instances are of the correct size and which are your bottlenecks.
- New: Introduce the python docstrings.
New: Add python snippets article.
Includes the generation of OpenSSH keys with the cryptography library
Improvement: Correct typo in the generation of ssh keys.
New: Improve arguments documentation.
- Add example on how to use variadic arguments.
- Explain how to use File and Path click arguments
- New: Explain how to save the fixtures into a separate file.
- New: Explain the different parametrization options. Introduce the awesome pytest-cases.
- New: Explain how to use marks to group the tests.
- New: Explain how to test error raising with pytest.
- Improvement: Solve W0621 Redefining name %r from outer scope (line %s) error.
New: Introduce the mkdocstrings library.
mkdocstrings is a library to automatically generate mkdocs pages from the code docstrings.
New: Introduce the passpy library.
passpy a platform independent library and cli that is compatible with ZX2C4's pass.
- New: Introduce pydantic with it's models and types.
- New: Explain how validators work.
- New: Explain how to export the models.
- New: Explain how to validate functions and use the mypy plugin.
- New: Explain how to initialize empty iterables on attributes.
- New: Introduce pypika.
- New: Introduce yoyo database migration tool.
- New: Explain how to do yoyo table relationships.
- New: Introduce the sql data types.
- New: Introduce haproxy and how to do a reverse proxy with it.
- New: Introduce zfs and some basic commands.
- New: Evaluate the different solutions to programmatically interact with databases.
- Correction: Remove xkcd image.
- Reorganization: Extract type hints to it's own file.
New: Bump material version to 6.0.2.
Also take the chance to move images directory to img
Correction: Correct repository pattern images path.
- Correction: Correct image paths.
- Correction: Add note on the flexibility of query builders.
- Correction: Remove type hints from python code styling.
- New: Explain the use of Generic typing.
- Correction: Correct domain driven design image path.
- Correction: Remove broken links.
- New: Explain how to make your python packages mypy compliant.
- Correction: Explain how to remove all pip packages from a virtualenv.
- Correction: Discourage the use of pip-tools in the CI.