August of 2020
Infrastructure as Code⚑
- New: Tell how to make long diffs usable.
- New: Explain how to reveal the type of an expression.
- New: Explain how to remove unwanted directories.
- New: Filter out stopped instances.
- Correction: Explain how to use alembic from a python scripts and not.
- New: Explain how to setup and test a click application.
- New: Introduce click arguments.
- New: Explain how to accept options from environmental variables and how to handle contexts.
- Correction: Add note on capturing stderr and stdout with caplog instead of click methods.
- New: Explain how to populate the faker fixture with random seeds.
- New: Explain what fixtures are.
- New: Tell how to use a fixture more than once in a function.
- New: Document the capsys, caplog and tmpdir builtin fixtures.
- New: Add monica installation.
- New: Add only part of files to the index to stage.
- New: Add first cutting shapes steps.
- Correction: Improve the changelog generation with commitizen.
- Correction: Remove unwanted gifs on rave dances.
- New: Add kicking-running man and tap spin.
- New: Prevent additional whitespaces when jinja condition is not met.
- Correction: Correct the running man.
- New: Add how to keep historical data on database table changes.
- New: List all process swap space usage.
- New: Introduce the click python library.
Last update: 2021-03-19