I haven't found a tool to monitor the context it made me track certain software issues, so I get lost when updates come. Until a tool shows up, I'll use the good old markdown to keep track.
- No name 'BaseModel' in module 'pydantic' (no-name-in-module), you can find a patch in the pydantic article, the pydantic developers took that as a solution as it lays in pylint's roof, once that last issue is solved try to find a better way to improve the patch solution.
Vim workflow improvements⚑
Manually formatting paragraphs is an unproductive pain in the ass, Vim-pencil looks promising but there are still some usability issues that need to be fixed first:
- Wrong list management: #93 linked to #31 and #95.
- Disable wrap of document headers (less important).
- Replying discussion comments redirects to mail pull request page: Notify the people that it's fixed.
Gitea Kanban board improvements⚑
- Remove the Default issue template: #14383. When it's solved apply it in the work's issue tracker.
- Integrate diun in the CI pipelines when they support prometheus metrics. Update the docker article too.
- Smart alarm support: Use it whenever it's available.
- GET Sp02 real time data, or at least export it: See how to use this data once it's available.
- export heart rate for activities without a GPX track: See if I can export the heart rate for post processing. Maybe it's covered here.
- Add UI and logic for more complex database import, export and merging: Monitor to see if there are new ways or improvements of exporting data.
- Blog's RSS is not working: Add it to the feed reader once it does, and remove the warning from the gadgetbridge article
- Integrate with home assistant: Check if the integration with kalliope is easy.
- Issues with zoom, swipe, interact with graphs: enable back disable swipe between tabs in the chart settings.
- PAI implementation: Check it once it's ready.
- Calendar synchronization issue, could be related with notifications work after restart: try it when it's solved
- Change snooze time span: Change the timespan from 10 to 5 minutes.
- Ebook requests: Configure it in the service, notify the people and start using it.
- Add working links to the details pages: nothing to do, just start using it.
- Allow search by genre: Notify the people and start using it.