- 8-and: Left legs straight under our body, with the weight in the toes and the foot a little turned with the heel pointing to our right (7 o'clock), right leg lifted up straight to our 3 o'clock with toes pointing down. with knee up front. Weight lies on the left foot.
- 1: Right foot crosses before the left one, toes touch the floor first in our longitudinal axes. The left foot pivots over the toes to end up pointing to our 11. Weight is evenly shared between the feet toes.
- 1-and: Mirrors 8-and.
- 2: Mirrors 1.
- 2-and: Equal to 8-and.
- 8-and: Both legs straight under our body, right leg lifted up with knee up front. Weight lies on the left foot.
- 1: Right foot touches the floor behind the hips pointing to 10.5, left foot pivots over the toes to point to 1.5. Weight is even between feet.
- 1-and: Right foot pivots on the heel till 1.5. Left foot pivots on the toes till 10.5.
- 2: Equal 1.
- 2-and: Mirrors 1-and.
- 3: Equal 1.
- 3-and: Equal 1-and.
- 4: Equal 1.
Where to discover more tutorials⚑
Last update: 2020-10-08